This collection of eight modules features various sets of audio/control voltage switches, audio mixing modules and a stereo/mid-side processing module:
- Voltage-Controlled Switch provides a highly flexible voltage-controlled switch selection (up to 8 in, 1 out) based on the specified voltage ranges (including note-based and other ranges) as well a manual triggering with a reset trigger;
- Matrix Mixer(6x6) takes 6 inputs to mix 6 outputs for audio or control signals, useful for example to mix multiple waveforms from oscillators into different signal paths/filters;
- Matrix Switch (8x8) allows switching for 8 inputs to 8 outputs (which can be audio, CV or gate/triggers) in a similar matrix style;
- NEW for Release 4: Voltage-Controlled Matrix Mixer that adds flexible manual and CV-gated switching and simple VCAs on each of the rows in the Matrix Mixer;
- NEW for Release 4: Voltage-Controlled Matrix Switch that adds flexible manual and CV-gated switching of the rows in the Matrix Switch;
- Micro-MixBus, a simple unit which takes its inspiration from the Moog Modular mix bus, allowing easy mixing of up to 12 inputs into up to 12 groups depending on how you connect the inputs and outputs;
- Wave Mixer, providing A/B mixing with multiple algorithms and CV control for complex mixing/modulation of waveforms from any source;
- and the (NEW in Release 4) Stereo/Mid-Side Processor module, allowing flexible stereo and mid-side processing/encoding/decoding.
Also includes the Notes Panel 8HP and 16HP panels for adding notes as well as a set of tutorial presets. Note that any new modules added to this collection in the future will be included at no extra cost to existing users.
This collection is also included in Andrew Macaulay's Ultimate Bundle.
Andrew Macaulay's modules are a suite of Control and Utility focused modules for Voltage Modular around gates/trigger handling, envelopes, ratcheting/sequencing and mixing/switching. Andrew is a musician and retired IT pro who started developing modules for Voltage Modular to add useful tools for use in his own compositions before deciding to share them through the store.
More information including news, product plans, release notes and help pages at https://andrewmacaulaymusic.uk/modules.