New for 2022! Synth Stack 3 assembles 16 of Cherry Audio's virtual instruments at an astoundingly affordable price, including the Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums bundle, DCO-106, CA2600, Surrealistic MG-1 Plus, Polymode, Eight Voice, PS-20, Memorymode, Mercury-4, Quadra, Dreamsynth, Miniverse, Lowdown, Elka-X, Sines, and our stunning flagship synthesizer, GX-80.
Includes 13 emulations of classic vintage synthesizers, two original synthesizers, one massive modular synthesizer platform, and nearly six thousand presets! - $600 of amazing instruments for the incredibly low price of only $299 - that's less than $19 per instrument! Plus, further price reductions are applied if you’ve already purchased one or more of these products! There’s never been a better time to dive into Cherry Audio’s incredible line of software synthesizers. For deep modular synthesis, vintage analog tones, and innovative original software instruments, Synth Stack 3 is a synth player’s dream come true!
Synth Stack 3 includes:
- Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums, a powerhouse collection of modular madness including 120 modules and over 600 presets.
- DCO-106, a stunning recreation of the much-loved Juno-106 polysynth of the 80's.
- CA2600, a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
- Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer, a super authentic recreation of the fun and funky Moog MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in 80s.
- Polymode, inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer, one of the world’s first polyphonic synthesizers.
- Eight Voice, a meticulous emulation of the immense Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
- PS-20, an ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg's renowned MS-20.
- Memorymode, based upon the Memorymoog, one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s.
- Mercury-4, a detailed emulation of one of the best-sounding and quirkiest polyphonic synthesizers of the late 1970's, the Roland Jupiter-4.
- Quadra, a reimagining of one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra.
- New! Dreamsynth, a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
- New! Miniverse, a painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity.
- New! Lowdown recreates the super-fat, room-rattling sounds of the most legendary dual-oscillator bass pedal synth ever made.
- New! Elka-X, the award-winning virtual synthesizer based upon the legendary Synthex, a rare Italian analog synth manufactured by ELKA in the early eighties.
- New! Sines, a sensational and innovative original polyphonic synthesizer that utilizes diverse waveshaping methods to bend pure waveforms into infinitely variable and complex shapes.
- New! GX-80, Cherry Audio's visionary flagship synthesizer that combines the unparalleled sound and features of the fabled Yamaha GX-1 "Dream Machine" and its renowned descendant, the CS-80.
Synth Stack 3 virtual instruments are provided in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.13 or above. 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 processor support. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended.
macOS 13 Ventura is still undergoing testing and is not supported for all products at this time. Please see this list for updates.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
NOTE: Internet connection required for product activation.