New for 2022! Synth Stack 3 assembles 16 of Cherry Audio's virtual instruments at an astoundingly affordable price, including the Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums bundle, DCO-106, CA2600, Surrealistic MG-1 Plus, Polymode, Eight Voice, PS-20, Memorymode, Mercury-4, Quadra, Dreamsynth, Miniverse, Lowdown, Elka-X, Sines, and our stunning flagship synthesizer, GX-80.
Includes 13 emulations of classic vintage synthesizers, two original synthesizers, one massive modular synthesizer platform, and nearly six thousand presets! - $600 of amazing instruments for the incredibly low price of only $299 - that's less than $19 per instrument! Plus, further price reductions are applied if you’ve already purchased one or more of these products! There’s never been a better time to dive into Cherry Audio’s incredible line of software synthesizers. For deep modular synthesis, vintage analog tones, and innovative original software instruments, Synth Stack 3 is a synth player’s dream come true!
Synth Stack 3 includes:
- Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums, a powerhouse collection of modular madness including 120 modules and over 600 presets.
- DCO-106, a stunning recreation of the much-loved Juno-106 polysynth of the 80's.
- CA2600, a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer.
- Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer, a super authentic recreation of the fun and funky Moog MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in 80s.
- Polymode, inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer, one of the world’s first polyphonic synthesizers.
- Eight Voice, a meticulous emulation of the immense Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
- PS-20, an ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg's renowned MS-20.
- Memorymode, based upon the Memorymoog, one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s.
- Mercury-4, a detailed emulation of one of the best-sounding and quirkiest polyphonic synthesizers of the late 1970's, the Roland Jupiter-4.
- Quadra, a reimagining of one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra.
- New! Dreamsynth, a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
- New! Miniverse, a painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity.
- New! Lowdown recreates the super-fat, room-rattling sounds of the most legendary dual-oscillator bass pedal synth ever made.
- New! Elka-X, the award-winning virtual synthesizer based upon the legendary Synthex, a rare Italian analog synth manufactured by ELKA in the early eighties.
- New! Sines, a sensational and innovative original polyphonic synthesizer that utilizes diverse waveshaping methods to bend pure waveforms into infinitely variable and complex shapes.
- New! GX-80, Cherry Audio's visionary flagship synthesizer that combines the unparalleled sound and features of the fabled Yamaha GX-1 "Dream Machine" and its renowned descendant, the CS-80.
Synth Stack 3 virtual instruments are provided in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.13 or above. 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 or greater processor support, including Ultra. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
NOTE: Internet connection required for product activation.