- Nrgzr78_BUSCOMP is a feed-forward type of downward compressor that attenuates the volume of loud sounds that cross a given THRESHOLD.
- It uses specified ATTACK and RELEASE times to achieve a smooth applied gain curve.
- Compression RATIO is the input/output ratio for signals that overshoot the operation threshold.
- MAKE-UP gain compensates for gain lost during compression and is applied at the output of the compressor.
- SATURATION available as RMS detector and INTERNAL or EXTERNAL SIDE-CHAIN.
Hope you have fun with it!!! ;)
[Bus, Compressor, Effect, Processor]
Title of Song