- Nrgzr78_PERCUSSOR is a VC Quad Decay and Four Channel Mixer percussive oriented module that will shape four different sound sources into a percussive sound.
- This module is a kind of replica of BEFACO Percall.
- I tried at the beginning just to take inspiration from it and add some things that are not present in the original, but it ended up that a lot of VM users wanted other features from the original and so I possibly tried to add some of those too.
- Audio INPUTS are normalized in pairs, that means what you plug on IN 1 also goes to IN 2 until you plug a cable on IN 2. Same for IN 3 to IN 4.
- To avoid taking off cables from IN 2 or IN 4 to use the normalization feature I put a MUTE button just next to IN 2 and IN 4 so it can come in handy if you want to switch with different sounds.
- CHOKE Controls when active (up position), channel 1 kills 2 and channel 3 kills channel 4 depending on each channel decay settings.
- It is often used to simulate mutually exclusive drum sounds like open/closed Hi-hats or kind of side-chained baselines with your kick.
- The envelope can be fired by the TRIG INPUT and you can control its DECAY manually or by its own CV INPUT working with 0/5V signal.
- Just above the sliders there're three buttons (S = short, M = medium, L = long) which once selected you have the slider range changed, when nothing's selected the range is wider.
- The ENV OUT can be used to control or modulate other modules.
- SOLO and MUTE switch to select the behavior of the 4 BUTTONS at the top.
- FOUR separate OUTPUTS and a MIX OUTPUT available.
- LEDs to see your signal levels with RED LED when clipping.
Hope you have fun with it!!! ;)
[Controller, Mixer, Utility, CV Processor, Envelope, Befaco-like]
Title of Song