- Nrgzr78_Razor is also part of ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Razor is fundamentally a hard clipper with two inputs and two outputs. A 'Gain' knob from 0 to 15dB, a 'Shave' knob can cut the signal from 0dB to -40dB and rules also the display, just for having a visual of what's happening, and the 'Output" slider (doesn't affect the waveform in the display) ranging from -Infinity to 18dB to add volume to the outputs.
- The display can be deactivated too, just to save some CPU resources.
- Two LEDs to warn you about any clipping.
- BYPASS button to disable the module.
Hope you enjoy it and if so just support me!!! ;-)
[Utility, CV , Processor]