With these modules you can start to build unlimited step sequencers. Some example setups demonstrate possibilities.
- Stepper is a step generator for 1 to 8 steps. You can chain Steppers up to total 999 steps.
- Tone Event is a device with various gimmicks. It might be one stage of a sequencer or a transposer or a DC source.
- Switch 8 to 1 is used to collect several signals. Any signal can be switched from 8 inputs to one output. Selection is done either by digital or analogue control voltages. HOLD function is available.
- CV Source 8x delivers common or pitch cv, with eight CV sources, knob ranges 1, 3 or 5 volts, quantizing for exact halftones possible, offset input usable for key tracking, offset amount adjustable.
- gEight makes it easy to switch pitch values.
- CV Stepper is an 1 to 8 step sequencer, based on Stepper, cascadable up to total 999 steps.
All updated doc files and example presets you can find on: https://p-moon-modules.de
CV Source 8x
Source | P.moon
Sequencers | P.moon
Switch 8 to 1
Switches | P.moon
Controller | P.moon
Title of Song