Dispersion is a utility module that spreads CV away from a center voltage. This can be used for creative effects like...
- Moving multiple wavetable positions
- Creating stereo images by using a different spread value for L/R channels
- Shifting all parameters of complex modules (like Super Oscillator) using a single control voltage
Video Demo & Manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csbfOc0TDZg
Patch from Scratch with Dispersion (plus Preset): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnBQoxwKUWM
- Center - Sets the "center" voltage, from -5v to 5v, from which the spread emanates.
- Spread - Spreads voltage out, from the center voltage, in the positive and negative direction. At maximum, Spread voltages will always occupy the available range until the minimum or maximum voltage is hit.
- Center - CV control of the center parameter. When a cable is connected, the "CENTER" slider becomes an attenuator.
- Spread - CV control of the spread parameter. When a cable is connected, the "SPREAD" slider becomes an attenuator.