- DSEQ-8 is a dual 8-step CV and GATE / TRIGGER sequencer (Ladik-like).
- DSEQ-8 is sold individually and as part of ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Left section: clock & reset inputs, variable parameter knob, A & B trigger/gate outputs.
- Mid section: individual out jack+LED, CV slider (CV1), step LED, CV knob (CV2), three-position switch(step on/off).
- Right section: bunch of three-position switches for settings, CV1 & CV2 out jacks.
- GEN : ALL / A+B / A -- The settings affect which gates are GENERATED at theTRIG/GATE INDIVIDUAL OUTS; ALL = Individual outputs are generated for all steps regardless of A /OFF / B switch in channels. A+B = Indiv. outputs are generated for steps with channel switch in either in A or B position. A = Indiv. outs are generated for steps with switch set to "A" only.
- LEN : VARI / CV2 / 2 ms -- The settings affect the gate LENGTH of the TRIG/GATEINDIVIDUAL OUTS. VARI = Length of each Indiv. Out gate corresponds to setting of VARIABLE knob(1 ms to over 8 sec); CV2 = Length of Indiv. Out gate corresponds to setting of CV2 knob for thatchannel (1 ms to over 8 sec). 2 ms = Length of each Indiv. Out gate is 2 milli-seconds.
- RND / U/D / UP -- RND = Selected steps are randomly played. U/D = Steps are played inascending then descending order (i.e. pendulum mode); UP = Steps are played in ascending order(i.e. 12345678).
- CV2 / OFF / ON -- CV2 = Number of current step repetition is set by CV2 knob. Each step is repeated 1-8 times (according to its CV2 knob setting); OFF = In "UP" mode, steps are played in order without repetition (1234567812345678); In "U/D" mode, the first and last steps are not repeated (i.e.12345678765432); In "RND" mode, the selected steps are randomly played; ON = In "UP" mode, every step is played twice (i.e.1122334455667788); In "U/D" mode, the last and first step are repeated (i.e.1234567887654321123...); In "RND", this setting allows step repetition (i.e. step can be played once,twice, or more times).
- CV RNG : 2Q / 5Q / 5U -- The settings affect the voltage range and quantization of CV 1 and CV 2outputs. 2Q = 0 to 2 volts, Quantized; 5Q = 0 to 5 volts, Quantized, 5U = 0 to 5 volts, Unquantized; The quantization is using the Chromatic scale, so each quantized voltage step corresponds to asemitone or 1/12 th of a volt.
- RESET : 1st / STAY / 8th -- The settings control which step (1 to 8) in the sequence is selected when a high gate is received at Reset In; 1st = step 1, STAY = current step, 8th = step 8.
- T/G LEN : VARI / CV2 / 2 ms -- The settings affect the gate LENGTH of the TRIG/GATE A / B OUTS.VARI = Length of each A / B gate corresponds to setting of VARIABLE knob (1 ms to over 8 sec); CV2= Length of A / B gate corresponds to setting of CV2 knob for that channel (1 ms to over 8 sec); 2 ms= Length of each A / B gate is 2 milli-seconds.
- A / OFF / B: These bottom switches are used to route step specific trigger or gates to main A and B Trig/Gate outputs; A = Step gate is routed to A output; OFF = Step gate is not routed to A or B output; B = Step gate is routed to B output.
Hope you have fun with it!!! ;)
[sequencer, cv, trigger, gate]
Title of Song