- GM-MODULATION is an analog oscillator that operates in the low-frequency range inspired by Moog's Grandmother semi-modular synth.
- GM-MODULATION is sold as part of Grand Moments Bundle and also included in the omni-comprehensive ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Four selectable waveforms (Sine, Sawtooth, Ramp and Pulse) and Pulse Width modulation.
- Offset may affect lfo signal but can be also detached from it by DETACH toggle button and use it as separate DC source.
- Bipolar AMT control knob for lfo output level.
- Sample & Hold output affected by Rate control knob setting.