- Two oscillators, each with its own Octave and Waveform settings.
- Oscillator 2 is equipped with a FREQUENCY knob to detune it from Oscillator 1.
- FINE TUNE knob for adjusting the overall tuning.
- When Sync toggle button enabled, the phase of Oscillator 2 is hard Sync’d to the phase of Oscillator 1.
- Patch points in the Mixer allow each source (Oscillator 1, Oscillator 2, Noise) to be replaced with an external audio signal.
- Oscillator 1, Oscillator 2, Noise settings above 12 O’clock will begin to impart gentle distortion, while higher settings will result in more overdriven tones.