- Moogie Filter is voltage controlled low-pass filter/passive mixer, which filters out the higher parts of the sound spectrum, and lets lower frequencies pass through.
- Moogie Filter is sold individually and included in Filter Bundle and ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Based on Moog "transistor ladder" design.
- Two audio inputs with dedicated volume knob controls.
- CV1 input (works with 0/5V) with its dedicated knob control for signal amount to modulate the filter frequency.
- CV2 input (works with 0/5V) to modulate the resonance.
- Resonance (or Emphasis) is adjustable all the way up to self-oscillation - in this case the filter behaves like a sine wave oscillator with V/Oct tracking up to 4 octaves.
- Lit LED to alert you when self-oscillation is occurring so turning the switch up it allows you to bypass the input signals and play with such sine wave.
Hope you really have fun with it!!! ;)
Title of Song