- NOG Switcher is a module where you can send gates or pass through input signals by switches.
- NOG Switcher is sold individually and as part of Nrgzr78's Utility Bundle and All-4-One Bundle.
- Inputs are normalled to ascending outputs if nothing is connected to their inputs allowing you to send copies of an input to multiple modules.
- Input 1 is normalled to a gate signal, (5V), when nothing is connected to its input.
- This gate signal is copied to ascending outputs until an input is connected, breaking the signal path.
- With nothing plugged into any inputs, you get 9 gate outputs.
Hope you have fun with it!!! ;)