- Nrgzr78_MANIPULATOR is sold individually or part of this Nrgzr78_KNOBTWISTA_BUNDLE and a more complete ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- 4 CV INPUTS that you can enable/disable by their relative NUMBERED buttons.
- KNOB voltage range can be set from 0 to 1V, -1 to 1V, 0 to 5v, -5 to 5v, 0 to 10v.
- Above knobs you find different modes that will affect their values like SUM, SUB, MUL, DIV.
- Each knob can be overridden by its own CV INPUT and depending on the settings you can manipulate your incoming chain signals in weird, unpredictable and 'dangerous' ways, that's why at the bottom, close to each of the 4 CV OUTPUTS there's a LIMITER button you can use just in case.
Have a listen at the Demo sounds, with me messing around with it. ;)
Hope you find it entertaining and fun and if so, please support me!!!
[Utility, CV Processor]
Title of Song