- Nrgzr78_MULTISEQ is sold individually and as part of Sequencer Bundle, Techno Bundle and ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- It's a 8 CHANNELS trigger sequencer with 8 SEPARATE OUTPUTS and the possibility to select from 8 to 16 STEPS.
- With Nrgzr78_RESTEP you can change step length...
- A CLOCK INPUT to get external clock signal and the next three inputs : START, STOP RESET if you want to make this sequencer start, stop or reset with your signal (5V) and just above there are relative buttons to start, stop or reset this sequencer MANUALLY.
- CLOCK OUT output to send clock signal to elsewhere and a RANDOM button to randomize the current channel's steps if you don't know where to start...
Hope you have fun with it!!! ;)
[Sequencer, Controller, CV Processor, Utility]
Title of Song