Tiny Offset Compensator can manipulate signal DC amount automatically.
Four modes are provided:
- max - Sets signal maximum value to zero. Signal becomes completely negative.
- mid - Sets offset so, that zero line is in the middle between maximum and minimum.
- avr - Sets signal average to zero. DC content is eliminated.
- min - Sets signal minimum value to zero. Signal becomes completely positive.
- Response time can be preset within four ranges to match signal frequency.
- An extra offset can be added to signal manually or by CV.
- Bypass toggle button deactivates signal manipulation.
This module can process all kinds of signals without level limitation. However, automatic offset compensation is only useful with audio signals.
last built: #1, 2022-04-27
This module will be part of P.moon Ultimate Bundle