- POLYPHONIK is a 4 voice polyphonic controller that stores, traverses and manipulates chord progressions.
- It is sold individually and as part of QUAD BUNDLE.
- Displaying chords in a circular clock-like display, and giving the user immediate control over every aspect, makes for an easy to use and inspiring module.
- The module can store up to 32 chords, where each chord is made up of 4 voices each one represented by a colored indicator.
- The indicators points to notes on the chromatic scale drawn in 360° around the clock-face.
- The purple control knob in the middle of the module lets you browse the chords from 1 to a maximum of 32. Such maximum is defined by fuchsia slider.
- Plus and Minus buttons to change chord more precisely.
- ZERO to reset and RND to randomize current chord.
- The TRIG input triggers a chord change.
- When the DIR input is unconnected, a single trigger results in a single step in the direction previously selected by its switch.
- When the DIR input is connected, a single trigger results in a single step in the forward direction when voltage is >0 and in backward direction when <0.
- RST button to manually set to the first chord or by voltage >=2.5.
- At the top LOAD and SAVE buttons added to save and load your notes/chords.