- QUAD QUANTIZER converts a continuous control voltage in the range 0/+10V into a stepped output voltage in the same voltage range.
- It is sold individually and as part of QUAD BUNDLE.
- Different quantizing modes like major scale, minor scale, major chord, minor chord, fundamental+fifth and addition of seventh or sixth when chords are selected.
- Control voltage input (Input): The input for the continuous voltage to be quantized.
- Control voltage output (Output): The output of the quantized voltage.
- Trigger input (Trig.In): If this jack is left open the quantizer is working permanently.
- Trigger output (Trig.Out): Whenever a quantisation happens a positive pulse occurs at this output.
It may be used to trigger an envelope generator (ADSR) or for triggering other modules.