sys.6 | radium is a saw oscillator with pulse width modulation to generate a dirty fuzzy/buzzy saw sound. See the images and audio examples for further reference. The oscillator can be detuned by 2 octaves (in notes) up/down or by -1/+1 semi-tones.
The controls and their functions from top to bottom:
- Top white knob: Sets the pulse width amount.
- Detune knob: Sets the detune amount for the saw oscillator. Detuning the oscillator makes the sound richer when mixing it together with the pulse waveform.
- Range switch: Sets the range of detune for the saw waveform from -24 to +24 notes (4 octave range) or -1 to +1 semi-tone.
- Pitch: Is the input for the pitch/note.
- PWM.CV knob and jack: Is the input to use a CV signal to modulate the pulse width from 0.05 to 0.95.
- Out: Outputs the oscillator signal.
(!) Clicking the planet.6 logo at the bottom removes the drive from the waveform output.
- The CV-led has 3 states. If the incoming signal is negative, the led blinks blue, when positive it blinks green.
Title of Song