Synthetic Future X R_Ware VaporDroplet
If there is one module that every patch needs it's the LFO. Modulation can create movement, expression and emotion. With the Vapor-Series LFOs R_Ware and Synthetic_Future looked at the most important features that every LFO should have and added a whole bunch more so you can count on it to do exactly what you need. The Vapor-Series LFOs come in three tiers so you can get exactly what your patch needs at all times:
- Our free entry into the Vapor-Series. VaporDroplet comes in three fresh colors that will spice up your patches. It features our morphable waveshape and all the controls of the fully fledged VaporWaves but is limited to a single LFO and no mix LFO.
- VaporRipple has four morphable LFO's AND a mix LFO. It's LFO rates are coupled to a master-rate to make tempo changes to all your LFOs as little effort as turning a single dial. Great for generative patches or live performances where you might not have a steady 4/4 going. It's a compact way to add a lot of LFO power to your patches!
- VaporWaves gives you full control to ensure that nothing comes between you and your creative vision. Every LFO can function as a stand alone LFO while at the same time creating amazingly complex and often unexpected results on the mix LFO. VaporWaves gives you a lot of LFO per rack unit. There's CV everywhere and every LFO has it's own (MODULATABLE!!) sample & hold. RIDE THE WAVES!
Check the demo:
- Morphable waveform: chose a sin/tri/saw/square wave or anything in between
- Rate: set your rate range from 0hz (!) all the way to 20hz for super fine controls. Sync allows you to dial in odd-time measures and creative timings.
- Phase: shift the phase of your LFO. Also contains the retrigger control Use global trigger to tie multiple LFOs to a single trigger without much routing!
- S&H: Square up your waveforms with sample and hold. But if you want some smoothing that's an option as well!
- Outputs: per LFO output with attenuator and offset