Synthetic Future X R_Ware VaporRipple
If there is one module that every patch needs it's the LFO. Modulation can create movement, expression and emotion. With the Vapor-Series LFO's R_Ware and Synthetic_Future looked at the most important features that every LFO should have and added a whole bunch more so you can count on it to do exactly what you need. The Vapor-Series LFO's come in three tiers so you can get exactly what your patch needs at all times:
- Our free entry into the Vapor-Series. VaporDroplet comes in three fresh colors that will spice up your patches. It features our morphable waveshape and all the controls of the fully fledged VaporWaves but is limited to a single LFO and no mix LFO.
- VaporRipple has four morphable LFO's AND a mix LFO. It's LFO rates are coupled to a master-rate to make tempo changes to all your LFO's as little effort as turning a single dial. Great for generative patches or live performances where you might not have a steady 4/4 going. It's a compact way to add a lot of LFO power to your patches!
- VaporWaves gives you full control to ensure that nothing comes between you and your creative vision. Every LFO can function as a stand alone LFO while at the same time creating amazingly complex and often unexpected results on the mix LFO. VaporWaves gives you a lot of LFO per rack unit. There's CV everywhere and every LFO has it's own (MODULATABLE!!) sample & hold. RIDE THE WAVES!
- Mix LFO: mix your four LFO's into a new fifth LFO!
- Master rate: sets the main rate of VaporRipple. This changes the speed of all LFO's!
- Morphable waveform: chose a sin/tri/saw/square wave or anything in between
- Rate: this controls the speed of a single LFO relative to the master rate. For example: with the master rate at 4/4 and the individual rate at 0.5 your LFO is at 2/4 speed With the individual rate at 2 your LFO is at 8/4 speed (double time!)
- Phase: shift the phase of your LFO.
- Trig: retrigger control for the individual LFO's
- Outputs: per LFO output with attenuator