Basal is a easy to use and nice sounding oscillator. It's specifically designed for creating smooth sounds with low harmonic content. Basal features a self modulation technique that acts when the oscillator changes pitches.
- Tune: offsets the V/OCT input one octave up or down.
- Oct: offsets the V/OCT input three octaves up and down.
- Mod 1: creates overtones by distorting the phase of the main oscillator.
- Mod 2: increases the number of harmonics.
- V/OCT: this is the main input of the oscillator. It defines the pitch using the 1V per octave convention. Zero volts corresponds to a C3 note.
- Out: main output of the oscillator.
Title of Song