Bleak is a virtual analog oscillator with zero aliassing that provides very easy to use controls to help you transform the waves. Bleak provides three waveforms that can be morphed and PW modulated.
- Tune: offsets the V/OCT input one octave up or down.
- Oct: offsets the V/OCT input three octaves up and down.
- PW: defines the pulse-with of the waves. In the case of saw and triangle an equivalent effect of the wave is provided.
- Wave: morphs continuously the waves.
- Saw: full left
- Pulse: center
- Triangle: full right
- V/OCT: this is the main input of the oscillator. It defines the pitch using the 1V per octave convention. Zero volts corresponds to a C3 note.
- Out: main output of the oscillator.
Jan 10, 23
my go-to oscillatior in VM
loads of character with no weird aliasing artifacts or weird bandlimiting...truly adds a lot to the Voltage Modular party.
Title of Song