Disjoint is a 48 dB low/high pass filter that behaves as a DJ style filter.
- Freq: in the center, the input signal is passed without any effect. When turning to the left, the cutoff frequency of the low pass is decreased. When turning to the right, the high pass filter frequency increases.
- Res: controls the resonance of the filter. This control does not have any effect when the Freq knob is in the center position.
- Freq & Res: attenuverters to modulate the frequency and resonance.
- Input: stereo input to the filter.
- Output: stereo output of the filter.