Leakage is a multi purpose voltage processor. It can be used as:
- Gain control
- Sample and hold
- Slew limiter (linear and exponential)
- Envelope follower
- Noise source
- Range: Attenuates/amplifies the input signal (or noise) from 0x to 2x.
- Offset: Adds a constant voltage to the input signal from -5V to 5V.
- Lin: The output signal will approach the input signal linearly at a rate defined by the Rate knob.
- Exp: The output signal will approach the input signal exponentially at a rate defined by the Rate knob.
- Env: Envelope follower, the output signal will approach exponentially to the envelope of the input signal.
- Rate: Defines the speed (or time constant) at which the follower reacts.
- In: Input signal. When disconnected Leakage generates noise.
- Clk: Signal used to trigger the S&H. When disconnected the S&H is bypassed.
- Out: Output of the processed signal.
Leakage provides a pair of inputs and attenuverters to control the Range and the Offset. Modulating the Range can behave as a Gate or VCA allowing you to multiply the input signal by a second CV signal.
Leakage behaves differently depending on which signals are connected. When the In signal is not connected, Leakage generates noise at it's input. When a signal is connected to the Clk input, Leakage becomes a Sample and Hold.
Title of Song