Nitrous is a model of the TB-303 filter. The TB-303 filter is a diode ladder consisting of four poles, but providing an effective attenuation of 18dB per octave.
- Cutoff: sets the frequency where the attenuation starts taking effect
- Drive: controls the level of the input signal.
- Resonance: controls the feedback of the circuit.
There are two inputs and attenuations that can be used to control the Cutoff control: CV1 and CV2.
Inputs and Outputs
- Input: main input of the module.
- Output: main output of the module.
Title of Song