WrapTrap is a dual sinusoid wave-shaper / wave-folder.
It can either take a single input signal and run it parallel through two wave-shapers or take two input signals and run them separately.
- Every input also has volume control besides the input
- When the second input is not used, the second volume controls the input of the first input routed to the second wave-shaper
- Both wave-shapers have an intensity control that has a cv input including attenuation
- Both wave-shapers have a feedback input from the other wave-shaper with cv input including attenuation
- There is a choice of 4 wave-shaper algorithms
- The output has a volume control
- There is a HQ switch for oversampling when dealing with high pitched signals