The Massive Poly Sound Machine
Polymode is inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer. One of the world’s first polyphonic synthesizers, its unique multiple parallel filter implementation and mod routings give it a sound like no other synth. And though the original Polymoog sounded incredible, it could be challenging to operate and was prone to breakdowns. Cherry Audio’s Polymode sidesteps all of the drawbacks of the original instrument and massively expands its capabilities. With a streamlined user interface and immense modulation capabilities, Polymode sets a new standard for animated, sonically evolving string, pad, and choral tones.
Polymode Synthesizer Features:
- Precisely recreates the unusual paraphonic architecture of the original instrument
- Over 150 presets
- 32-voice polyphony
- Extensive modulation routings for almost all synthesis parameters
- Numerous modulation sources including velocity, pressure, white and pink noise and more
- Simultaneously available saw and pulse waves for both oscillator ranks
- Super accurately recreated “mode” filters
- Expanded resonators section with additional LFO, 12db/24db slopes, and notch mode
- Classic 24db ladder-style filter
- Integrated ensemble, phaser, tempo-synced echo, and reverb effects
- Classic Solina-style tri-chorus mode
- Two bonus LFOs with five waveforms and tempo sync
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Polymode Synthesizer is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of Polymode Synthesizer is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.