- CROSSCUTTER is a two channels DJ mixer.
- It provides TRIM control knob to adjust your incoming signal level, a LP / HP filter control knob with possibility to change resonance.
- IN and OUT METERs switch to check each channel incoming or outgoing signal levels and red LEDs when clipping.
- LINK button to link one slider to the other.
- CUT button to enable the cut mode for the slider below and regulate the CUT knob for when the cut has to start.
- When CUT button not selected the slider acts like a regular CROSSFADER.
- CV INPUTS to override related controls with 0/5V signal.
- BYPASS to pass the signals to output directly.
Hope you have fun with it. ;)
[Mixer, CV, Processor, Controller, DJ, Filter]
Title of Song