Part of the N-Step bundle.
N-Step is a sophisticated extendable step sequencer designed for live performance and generative music applications.
- Five output channels, one dedicated to gate/trigger signals and four that provide control voltages suitable for controlling things like pitch.
- An extendable architecture that supports sequence lengths up to 128 steps and beyond.
- Innovative generative operations for manipulating sequencing data.
- Easy to use copy and paste facilities for constructing musical forms like AAAB or ABAC.
- Flexible support for chord progressions.
- Built-in quantization, sample and hold and glide.
- End of cycle and per-step trigger outputs.
- External CV control over dozens of parameters.
For full details see https://www.adroitsynthesis.com/n-step/
Jun 15, 23
non funziona con win 10