- Nrgzr78_H-Sequencer is sold individually, part of a Nrgzr78_H-Sequencer BUNDLE and also part of a bigger one ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Nrgzr78_H-Sequencer is a sort of 8 channels analog sequencer, where every channel has a free voltage selector KNOB from 0 to 5V (that should give you a range of 5 octaves) plus a CV input in its center , a SKIP toggle button, with its relative CV input, to let you play the next step instead of the current , a RESET toggle button , with its relative CV input, that let you play the current step and then makes you jump to the first step, and a GATE output, with a little button at its left that let you change the output value from +5 to -5, and CV output.
- At the bottom-left of the module you have a GATE OUT and a CV OUT outputs, next the RUN section with a RESET toggle button to let you start from the first step next time you run again.
- Next there's the CLOCK section with a CLOCK, DIVISION and SWING knobs and a SWITCH for EXTERNAL CLOCK.
- Instead at the top-left side there're five BANK buttons (A,B,C,D,E) and other three buttons : a CLEAR button to reset all the channels values in the module, a COPY button that once clicked will remain lit to let you press the next PASTE button, after you select another BANK hopefully.
- At the top-right side you have two arrow buttons to let you SHIFT VALUES to the right or left and lastly a RANDOM button to give you something to start with... ;)
All I say is explore it and experiment it in many (funny) ways possible and if you like it, please support me!!!
[Sequencer, Controller, CV Processor, Utility]
Title of Song
- Voltage Modular Recording 006