- Nrgzr78_Metronomer is sold individually and also part of Nrgzr78's Utility Bundle and ALL-4-ONE BUNDLE.
- Nrgzr78_Metronomer's got 4 sections which the 1st is comprehensive of 4 time SUB-DIVISIONS (quarter, eighth, triplet eighth, sixteenth notes) you can activate though numbered toggle buttons ( 1 - 4 ).
- 2nd section is the BPM panel with CVs to control the BPM knob and the START button, plus a START/RESET and STOP CV output.
- 3rd is the SEPARATE OUTS relative to the four divisions plus the OUT at the center, which is relative to the current division selection ( 1st section ).
- 4th is the AUDIO metronome with VOLUME, PITCH knobs and MUTE button.
- Last at the top-left side of the module there's ANIM button to disable or enable the animation, if you need to save some CPU resources.
P.s. : the example track is taken from the pictures you see above.
Hope you like it and if so, please support me!!! 8-)
[Source, Utility, Clock, Divider]
Title of Song