Analog: Super Sized
Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s - the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer. Released in 1982, the Memorymoog raised the sonic bar with its lush, powerful analog sound. Memorymode was expertly modeled upon a vintage Memorymoog originally owned by jazz legend Chick Corea. It expands upon the original without compromising any of the sound or functionality that made it great, and does away with the reliability, maintenance, and tuning issues of the original. The user interface has been streamlined and simplified, updating the original instrument’s numeric-keypad-and-command-numbers with fast, simple-to-use pop-up menus and an improved value display window.
Memorymode replicates the incredible sound and feel of the original instrument at a tiny fraction of the cost of a vintage original, delivering all the power and musicality of the Memorymoog at a price anyone can afford.
- Precisely recreated ladder filter with selectable 12- and 24-dB/octave slopes
- Authentically modeled three oscillator voice architecture
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Over 600 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- Expanded Voice Modulation section with up to six simultaneous destinations
- Improved arpeggio section w/tempo sync
- Drift control for increased analog realism
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Detunable unison mode with up to 48 oscillators per key
- Improved single-key chord memory mode
- Modern button for beefy lows and crystalline highs
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Comprehensive MPE support
- Studio-quality phaser, ensemble, delay with tempo sync, and reverb effects
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Memorymode is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of Polymode Synthesizer is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Jul 15, 21
Stunning work yet again!!
Really does ooze analog warmth, just waiting on the Jupiter 8, I have faith you will do it :-)
Jul 16, 21
One of the very best VST instruments that I've used. I also love The Legend (Synapse) and for me, Memorymode is different but as good. It has a great 'feel' and is so much fun to use. Cherry Audio, you should be proud.
Jul 16, 21
The Monster is alive
it's good to see the beast back, huge savings on this especially what he hardware cost, hands down winner thanks again Cherry Audio
Jul 18, 21
Warm, Powerful, Subtle, Fat and Analogue
Well Cherry Audio really did it this time, the MemoryMode is a monster, I thought the Eight Voice was good but oh boy. The MemoryMode sound so analogue, it's warm, hard, gentle, subtle, this will now be the "go to" synth for anything I do now... I will still use the other Cherry Audio synths, but this one sounds "alive" For $39 dollars it's a rare and genuine bargain. Just buy it.
Jul 20, 21
Heavenly sounds! Very authentic!
Aug 7, 21
OK This is freakin' great
I don't need to describe the sound, it's fantastic. So are a lot of software synths. But the interface of this one is fantastic. I've gotten sick and tired of looking though thousands of samples for the sound I want and five minutes after installing the MultiMode I had exactly what I had not been able to find scrolling through presets. From now on I'm only using samples for acoustic sounds.
Five thumb zup.
Sep 11, 21
Jul 17, 21
Great, with a little thing that could be better.
Sounds are great, price is nice, interface is clear but... gigantic. I would appreciate if it was less rectangular and more square. Moving a few commands to a bottom row while keeping them the same size. Thanks in advance !
Sep 7, 21