Analog: Super Sized
Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s - the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer. Released in 1982, the Memorymoog raised the sonic bar with its lush, powerful analog sound. Memorymode was expertly modeled upon a vintage Memorymoog originally owned by jazz legend Chick Corea. It expands upon the original without compromising any of the sound or functionality that made it great, and does away with the reliability, maintenance, and tuning issues of the original. The user interface has been streamlined and simplified, updating the original instrument’s numeric-keypad-and-command-numbers with fast, simple-to-use pop-up menus and an improved value display window.
Memorymode replicates the incredible sound and feel of the original instrument at a tiny fraction of the cost of a vintage original, delivering all the power and musicality of the Memorymoog at a price anyone can afford.
- Precisely recreated ladder filter with selectable 12- and 24-dB/octave slopes
- Authentically modeled three oscillator voice architecture
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Over 600 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- Expanded Voice Modulation section with up to six simultaneous destinations
- Improved arpeggio section w/tempo sync
- Drift control for increased analog realism
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Detunable unison mode with up to 48 oscillators per key
- Improved single-key chord memory mode
- Modern button for beefy lows and crystalline highs
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Comprehensive MPE support
- Studio-quality phaser, ensemble, delay with tempo sync, and reverb effects
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Memorymode is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of Polymode Synthesizer is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Le Ballon Rouge
Jul 15, 21
Waiting for this all my life!
Absolute class guys! Well done. I had one of these beasts back in the 80s and this is a perfect recreation but with added sweetness and less back problems when lifting! Love your 106 too but please make a Juno 60 or Moog Source next! The latter is a much forgotten legend synth for me. Cheers Dave.
Jul 16, 21
Amazing and inspirational
Well done guys - fantastic job! The sound inspires me to tweak, then just close my eyes and make music - which is the same effect my Moog One has on me - so I guess that's quite a compliment!
Jul 18, 21
Warm, Powerful, Subtle, Fat and Analogue
Well Cherry Audio really did it this time, the MemoryMode is a monster, I thought the Eight Voice was good but oh boy. The MemoryMode sound so analogue, it's warm, hard, gentle, subtle, this will now be the "go to" synth for anything I do now... I will still use the other Cherry Audio synths, but this one sounds "alive" This does everything you want and more... A real bargain for $39. Just buy it you will not regret it at all.
Jul 26, 21
Nice Punchy Moog Sound
Just what you want in a synth... This synth is all you ever need for that nice punchy Moog sound...