Recreating the sound of a classic synthesizer is no easy task. DCO-106 lovingly recreates the unique sonic footprint of one the most iconic 80’s polysynths in exhaustive detail, while adding modern features for massively expanded creativity.
The DCO-106 is both easy to understand and powerful to explore, creating a massive array of sonic landscapes, cutting lead sounds, warm and hazy pads, punchy synthetic electro drums, and far more.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
- 300+ presets, including original 106 factory presets
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Rich stereo chorus
- Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm
- Full-featured delay section with tempo sync
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Single-key chord memory mode
- Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds
- MPE support
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx
DCO-106 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Oct 15, 20
Unbelievably authentic. THIS is the real one !
I´ve been using a Juno 106 from 1986 until 2001 and it was always my favorite synth. To keep it short: This emulation is BY FAR the only one that brought back "my" sound again. There are few softsynths out there, that claim to be "authentic". As far as I could say: they are not. Even Roland´s Sound Cloud emulation is nothing near to this one in my opinion. Playing this synth is more than a flashback for me. Guys: you have done a BRILLIANT job! Thank you so much for making me feel a lot younger again!
Oct 16, 20
I never owned the original, and I am not even interested in comparing. One way or the other, this is an amazing sounding synth, and a no-brainer for this price. Purchased after 30min of testing! Keep up the good work!
Oct 24, 20
A great set of tools with everything you may need. Not only is the module for Voltage Modular included, but another Stand Alone and its corresponding versions in AU, VST, VST3 and AAX. As if this were not enough, 300 presets with sounds of all kinds are included with a tremendous quality. It had been a while after a Juno-106 emulation. This meets my expectations more than. Ten Points for Cherry Audio. I loved it.
Title of Song
- DCO-106 Preset Demos by James Terris
- Electro Kids by Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle)
- Power by Dr. Parker Tichko