Eight Thunderous Voices
Our most ambitious instrument to date, Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments. Predating modern microprocessor control, its eight independent dual-oscillator voice modules could be challenging to program. Cherry Audio Eight Voice’s unique Voice Link controls allow simple and powerful grouping of voice module controls, eliminating individually setting each module's controls when homogenous poly sounds are desired. Focus buttons allow instant enlargement of any section of the user interface, making sound programming a breeze, and massively flexible keyboard assign modes enable endless mono and poly keyboard zoning and layering options. All in all, we’ve transformed the original’s daunting user interface into a fun and inviting mondo poly synth experience.
Above all, Eight Voice knocks it out of the park with an incredibly accurate and huge sound, courtesy of award-winning synth designer, Mark Barton’s (MRB) circuit-correct recreation of the magnificent Oberheim state-variable filter. Eight Voice also includes a feature-packed eight-step “mini” sequencer, and high quality modulation delay and reverb effects. Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice is truly bursting with unique sound possibilities at an unbelievably affordable price!
Eight Voice Features:
- Eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules
- Oberheim multi-mode filter emulation by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB)
- Over 330 presets
- Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes
- Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options
- Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping
- Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface
- Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Eight-Step Mini Sequencer with 1/2-step quantizer and tempo sync
- Studio-quality reverb and mod delay with tempo sync
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Eight Voice Synthesizer is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
A free 30-day demo of Polymode Synthesizer is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Mar 16, 21
8-voice... just get it!
Wow... you have outdone yourself with this one. It's HUGE!
I lost 3 hours after purchase but worth every second.
I nearly purchased an 8-voice from a competitor for about 4-5 times more and i highly doubt i would have been this pleased.
You guys covered it all AND an optional alternate skin. Very nice.
Upon perusing the presets I came across "Brilliant Layers" and began to bash-out the intro track to "Escape from NY". :)
Superb instrument, amazing price, light on the CPU....
this is a no-brainer. Get it!
Mar 27, 21
For a software emulation this thing sounds great. I'll definitely be using this in future projects for The Tape Circle
Mar 31, 21
Jan 26, 22
got the Eight Voice
after installing the Quadra I got the Eight Voice, please keep goin,, greetings, Christoph Spendel, www.spendel.com
Apr 2, 22
Great value & nice sounds!
I already owned the (much more expensive) chief rival of Eight Voice, so why buy it? Eight Voice was on sale at a bargain price & it has its own very nice sounds & presets.