This collection is a set of twenty-one general purpose utilities for use in Voltage Modular. This includes:
- Switches/patch bays: Manual Triggers, Micro Switch 8-way on/off switch module and the minimal Signal Splitter Micro;
- CV Manipulation: Micro-Maths, Dual-VCA/Inverter, Pitch CV Transpose, Pitch CV to WaveTime, CV Utilities, Exponent Shaper, Voltage Processor, Micro Voltage Splitter and Pitch CV Modifier gated-transposer;
- Displays: Dual Voltmeter Dual Counter, Tempo Display, Micro-Meters, MIDI display with filtering, Micro-LED Status plus CV Note display/quantizer;
- the IO Bus Plus module that adds Pitch with Bend and Tempo outputs from the host bus;
- and the flexible and fun to use Probability Generator for random gates/control voltages.
Also includes the Notes Panel 8HP and 16HP panels for adding notes as well as a set of tutorial presets. Note that any new modules added to this collection in the future will be included at no extra cost to existing users.
This collection is also included in Andrew Macaulay's Ultimate Bundle.
Andrew Macaulay's modules are a suite of Control and Utility focused modules for Voltage Modular around gates/trigger handling, envelopes, ratcheting/sequencing and mixing/switching. Andrew is a musician and retired IT pro who started developing modules for Voltage Modular to add useful tools for use in his own compositions before deciding to share them through the store.
More information including news, product plans, release notes and help pages at https://andrewmacaulaymusic.uk/modules.