PSP Ultimate Modular collection is a set of 33 modules with over 250 presets. The bundle includes classic effects and processors modules based on our extensive experience in developing high quality, awards winninig "bread and butter" effects and processor plug-ins and exciting, creative modules that use algorithms from our flagship multieffect plug-in PSP N2O (formerly PSP Nitro) as a starting point and take those effects to the next level. Every algorithm has been adapted, tailored, and expanded to take full advantage of the extraordinary possibilities offered by the modular format and flexibility of the Voltage system.
Please visit our YouTube channel where you can find some video tutoriars and see and hear our modules in action.
The PDF manual you can download here!
Modules included in the bundle:
- PSP eFeMerizer a frequency modulator
- PSP nitroFormant - dual formant filter;
- PSP nitroEnveloper - dual envelope follower;
- PSP nitroLFO - LFO with a choice of ten waveform or derived waveform;
- PSP nitroPhaser - phaser with up to 32 stage order;
- PSP nitroLoFi - continuously variable bitcrusher with presets;
- PSP nitroBQF - two parallel filters;
- PSP nitroComb - a two channel comb filter;
- PSP nitroSVF - dial state-variable filters;
- PSP nitroPitch - pitch shifter;
- PSP nitroNoise - a unique noise generator;
- PSP nitroADSR - an advanced envelope generator module;
- PSP FreqShifter - an analog-like frequency shifter module!
- PSP Spring - three classic spring reverb emulations;
- PSP Plate - three classic plate reverb emulations;
- PSP Space - three classic room reverb emulations;
- PSP Delay - digital delay with tape modulation and pingpong features;
- PSP Chorus - four voice stereo chorus;
- PSP Flanger - stereo flanger with manual control
- PSP Rotary - an emulation of a classic mechanical modulation effect created by a rotating speakers' horn and drum;
- PSP VCACMP - classic VCA style compressor;
- PSP GEQ10 - a classic ten-band graphic equalizer
- PSP PEQ6 - an analog-style parametric equalizer.
- PSP PolyADSR - classic ADSR generator;
- PSP PolyAmp - a polyphonic voltage controlled amplifier;
- PSP PolyBoing - react resonantly on the rising or falling edges of the triggering signal;
- PSP PolyEnveloper - a multi stage envelope generator;
- PSP PolyFilter - a fourth order ladder-type resonant filter;
- PSP PolyFolder - a multi-stage (0 to 6) signal folder;
- PSP PolyPatch - a polyphonic patch bay;
- PSP PolyWobbler - controls random analog instabilities.
- PSP Metra - a stereo metering module;
- PSP Spectra - a ⅓ Octave 30 band stereo spectrum analyzer module.
over 250 presets. PLEASE NOTE: Some presets may require additional modules not included in this product, but available as part of the Voltage Module Core + Electro Drums bundle.
PSPaudioware develops high quality audio effect and processor plug-ins. Their products garner rave reviews and endorsements from every corner of the music production, engineering, composition, and post-production worlds. www.PSPaudioware.com
Jan 21, 20
A no-brainer decision ...
To say that the PSP folks know what they are doing is an understatement. You have to explore (and really need to learn from) the presets to really appreciate the high level of competence involved. Especially with the current sale, the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection is a definite no-brainer decision.
Jan 26, 20
What a Collection
Having used Voltage for a while now on a few game soundtracks. I can say that this PSP collection is simply amazing, the FX alone are worth the price. Easy to use and CPU friendly. If you don't have this in your setup yet. Grab it now. Amazing work.
Jul 29, 23
Nice, but multi-thread it for performance
Be sure to set cpu in VM to use multi threads with this. Great once I set to 16 threads, otherwise barely ran on i9 13900 as single thread. The eFeMerizer is awesome!
Title of Song